AoC Official Chapter Incoming! Get hype already!

Discussion in 'Ashes of Creation' started by LoanWolf, Jul 9, 2018.

1. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

The more and more that I see of AoC the more excited I get. Since the game is heavily in development I don’t want to sell you on the game yet. I have been a part of enough Tenacious launches and chapters that most people understand it really doesn't matter about the game. It matters about who you play with. And the biggest thing I can say is that my goal is to play with as many of you that are willing to join this epic chapter with me. This game is not as far off as we think, it seems the game may be looking toward a 2019 launch, which if that is the case, we have a lot of work to do.

This game is an open world sandbox. There are dungeons, there is open world PvP, there are plenty of lifeskills. The most important aspect of this game will be working together to achieve goals such as conquering villages, triggering world events, waging wars and most importantly hanging out with crew.

This post is to just keep you guys updated and excited for what to expect.

- Organized and Professional leadership team. @Averie will be playing. Ive had the pleasure of gaming with some incredible officers and will do my best to trumpet up as many of them as possible from out of the wood works to help with this chapter. Im expecting roughly 20 or so officers at launch. Get ready to get to work!

- A fully financed guild thanks to their referral program. If you haven’t paid for any packages yet, its important to use this link to create your account: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/LoanWolf/?campaign=Tenacious

- ^ This gives us an awesome unique opportunity to fun an entire chapter from 15% of all the money we spend on this game. Guild Events, Giveaways, Etc. It’s a nice addition and my wallet appreciates it.

- Expectations of 250+ Tenacious members at launch. Guild details are vague at the moment, Ive heard guild caps from anywhere from 150-300. If the guild can harbor a strong 300 tenacious player base then we will have 1 guild, if not we will most likely have 2 guilds. There will not be a cap of how many members we have. If our guild holds 100 people and we have 101 sign up we are creating another guild. If we have 2 guilds with 150 people in it and more people join we will make a third guild. Everybody will be in a Tenacious guild and we will all be working together. There may be different specializations depending on the guild system but we will approach that. This will be a difficult task and we will be prepared with as many leaders and officers needed in order for this to run smoothly. There will be no “alt guild” or “sister guild” all guilds are equal in their representation and voice and we are all one Tenacious.

- A guild that will push the limits of what casual gamers are capable of. We will show the gaming community once again what Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature truly means. We will set goals for the guild and work together to achieve them. We each have our different styles of gaming and different goals but the aspect that makes us such fierce competitors is how we use all of our talents in order to work together toward a goal. And usually we shatter expectations.

- Inside access to all Alpha content. Im already going to be a part of Alpha 1 and 2 and will be sharing as much knowledge I can to give us solid plans into Beta. Testing testing testing testing. Anybody that is a part of the Alphas let me know.

- Possible specialization of Orders may return. Order of Warfare (PvP), Order of Commerce (LifeSkill) and Order of Exploration (PvE). This will help us organize and assist each other. More information will come when more details of the game are announced.​

... But Loan, the game isn’t coming out for another year.

A year?? There's not enough time in the day to prepare for a launch like this! Trust me when I say that this Chapter will be an experience that you will remember for a lifetime. When you are sitting back at Myrtle Beach 2043 you will tell the young new recruits of the times in Ashes of Creation.​

... But Loan how do you even know the game is going to be good?

I play mmorpgs with Tenacious for the people. We can only control what we can. I expect us to launch this chapter with around 300 Tenacious members! How the hell are we not going to have an absolute blast!?​

... But Loan, a launch of this size is going to be a lot of work. Is Tenacious ready for a chapter so large?

Tenacious has the capability of launching chapters in an extraordinary way. We have had large chapters in Rift. Tera, Revelation, BDO, Archeage, Skyforge you name it! It is not uncommon for us to have 300 man rosters. It doesn’t happen by just making a sign up sheet and inviting people until you reach 300. There is so much planning and behind the scenes work that goes into something like this.​

I’ve never been in a chapter with you LoanWolf, what can I expect?

I do not put my name on something lightly. Anybody who knows me will attest to that. I take full pride in the fact that I will never ask somebody to do something that I am not willing and doing myself. I am not kidding in the fact that I feel that I don’t have enough time for a launch that is a year out (maybe more). I will put my entire soul into this chapter to ensure that everybody has a good time. Having fun is the top priority. Winning, being the best, completing things first doesn’t matter if you cant have a good time doing it.

It’s easy to make a hardcore chapter or a casual chapter or a PvP chapter or a PvE chapter but taking a ton of gamers who have all different interests, playstyles, wants and expectations is one of the most difficult things to do in the MMORPG genre. There is not a damn place in the world that does this better then us.

As for myself, I have never asked anyone to ever respect me. If you have never been a part of one of my chapters I can guarantee that I will do everything possible to earn your respect. Plus, I have an unfair advantage of coming with an @Averie.​

So what are you waiting for?? Click that damn referral link and sign up for AoC already!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    Patriarch, Shaoren, Bobuko and 13 others like this.
  2. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

3. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Ill take that as youre in.

TartFlavor likes this.
  4. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

yup

5. Qigang

Qigang Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Tenacious Gamer

I will join.

6. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

I am so excited to start planning this. It's gonna be amazing to launch something of this scale right here!

Qigang likes this.
  7. stafoo

stafoo Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Chapter Lead

[​IMG]

Qigang and Averie like this.
  8. Averie

:eek: Stop sneaking into my room to take pictures!

Qigang and stafoo like this.
  9. stafoo

stafoo Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Chapter Lead

TFW averie can't tell the difference between a hedgehog and a chinchilla o_O

Qigang likes this.
  10. Averie

All things smol and adorable are automatically Miles.
    But, I wasn't even talking about my chinchilla.

I meant stop taking pics of me. Its rude.

Qigang and Mishi like this.
  11. LoanWolf

That can't be you. That hedgehog has a working ccomputer.

Qigang likes this.
  12. Averie

[​IMG]

Qigang likes this.
  13. Serenaelia

Serenaelia Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I will be playing AoC. I am planning to take it very slowly, enjoy every aspect of the game and will not rush into content. I have never been one to rush to max level anyway. Looking forward to see you all in there :)

14. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Bought into Alpha 2 over a year ago during the Kickstarter. Only reason I didn't get Alpha 1 was because of monetary constraints. I'm thinking this is going to be more of a 2020 release though. Alpha 1 starts the end of this year. Alpha 0 will have been going on for a full year by then. I expect Alpha 1 to also take a year and then Alpha 2 will begin at the end of 2019. And don't forget Beta after that and then release. No matter when it begins, I will be there as soon as Alpha 2 starts.

Grimm likes this.
  15. AnonieMouse

AnonieMouse Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

I really want to be hyped for this game, but it's so far out and they're promising a lot. I don't know, I might get more excited when we get some footage of a finished combat system.

I am hyped for an Averie/Loanwolf chapter though, regardless of the game. And yes, I put Averie first, because if she wasn't first, this post wouldn't be nearly as articulate and well formatted as it is. :p

So, assuming RL doesn't get in the way by the time this game launches,

Qigang, Zeklomontu and TartFlavor like this.
  16. SweetandEasy

SweetandEasy Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

I will be there for sure! Even though you may not know who I am (joking obviously) I would like to offer my skill and experience with the planning and what not to prep, if you'll have it.

Qigang and Averie like this.
  17. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead

I've been following AOC for a very long time, just constraints on funds has kept me from buying into it.
    (More like habitual spending habbit on stuff then regretting later..lol)

Though I do plan on playing AOC

Qigang likes this.
  18. Monte

Monte Epic Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

Well you already know I am into this.

So, see you there!

Qigang likes this.
  19. Bambi

Bambi Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

Yep, been signed up for this title for quite a while now. Not *yet* setup for Alpha, but may make the upgrade. It's a damn good looking game!

Okay, strike that, just upgraded to Intrepid, what the hell. ;)

Anyone else wanting to do this, be aware that the account upgrades to Intrepid (access to Alpha 1) are ending at the last day of July.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Serenaelia and Averie like this.
  20. LoanWolf

Yes good point. If you are interested in Alpha 1 we have 30 days left for packages. They said 8,000 people are set for Alpha 1. We should be seeing some combat previews next month.

21. Ledmojo

Ledmojo Dragon with no fire Website Administrator Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Im in on this! Let me know what ya need, BOOOOOOOOIOIIIIOIOIOIOI

Averie likes this.
  22. LoanWolf

Just sign up on the referral before you forget. This way your account is linked to the main account so in game purchases we can use for events! Currently we have about 10 people who have signed up.

Averie likes this.
  23. Ledmojo

Ledmojo Dragon with no fire Website Administrator Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

ooof, i already signed up a long time ago

24. Averie

So did I... Considering making a new TGAverie e-mail just to sign up for Ashes and then use that e-mail for all my game accounts or something. But idk it sounds annoying. I've only used my one e-mail for like 15 years, lol.

25. Averie

26. LoanWolf

Unfortunately I did reach out to Steven about whether we could link existing accounts to our referral and the answer was they have no plans in doing anything with that. Mainly they took a lot of heat for the referral links and really arent advertising it anymore. While it may be annoying every $100 someone spends on the game is $15 we can put toward guild rewards/events/promotions etc. If its possible to create a new account without much annoyance I would suggest that, but if you have already purchased a package there is really nothing that can be done.

Averie likes this.
  27. Qigang

Qigang Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Tenacious Gamer

I wanna join our Tenacious AoA guild, but I probably won't purchase a package that includes Alpha 1. Maybe one that includes Alpha 2, idk about that yet. :)

28. LoanWolf

Don't expect much to be there for Alpha 1 or 2. Alpha 1 will be combat focused so it will be a lot of testing with the combat system and trying to break it.

29. Nehebkau

Nehebkau Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Sweet! Hopefully Bless & ESO will keep me busy in the meantime.

Averie likes this.
  30. Morketh

Morketh Wizard Fanatic Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Sooo much AoC HYPE

31. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

It's
    a fucking rabbit

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    LoanWolf likes this.
  32. Esfahan

Esfahan Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I am in.

Serenaelia likes this.
  33. Sagenas

Sagenas Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Im in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Averie likes this.
  34. Bulldog

Bulldog Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Nightcrawlre and I got the alpha 2 kickstarter a while ago and very much looking forward to this game!

Averie likes this.
  35. LoanWolf

Fantastic! Looking forward to gaming with you Bull!

Averie likes this.
  36. Patriarch

Patriarch Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

On the list for sure!

37. Izo

Izo Banned BANNED!

I've been watching AoC for ages now, really looking forward to this, I've been registered for long and now I'm part of Tenacious, ofc I'm coming with you.

38. Serenaelia

Serenaelia Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Update: seems like I didn't mention that I was involved in Alpha 1.

Siafu likes this.
  39. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

I plan to try AoC, but probably not until beta 1 or 2.

40. VuklaStryke

VuklaStryke Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Interested, want to know more, but most likely will end-up playing for a week before life catches up.

Ledmojo and Averie like this.