Archeage Unchained- Official Chapter Retirement.

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Unchained' started by Mishi, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

Hello Archeage Unchained Tenacious members:

It is with a heavy heart I am typing this, but I want all of you to know what is going to happen. The AAU chapter is going to be retired from being an official chapter of our Tenacious community. (However, we will still be an unofficial chapter in AAU.)

Now what this means for everyone is:
    -We will be retiring the chapter. (We will not be recruiting new members any further.)
    -We will be keeping the guild in AAU, so all have a home still. (You are all welcome to continue playing in AAU in Tenacious.)
    -AAU Discord channels will be moved to the “archive” section. However we will still have Tenacious discord, and be able to use the general gaming channels, as well as create our own voice channels.
    -AAU Chapter section on Tenacious forums, will be moved to the retired chapter section.

So why the decision now?
    I have been holding off until after the Garden update to see if our server would get any returning players, and to see how many would be re-rolling onto the fresh start server. The decision has been made due to the declining activity on AAU in general, as well as on our server.
    I care about all of you and consider all of you in Tenacious, family. I know it’s sad to see a chapter go from Official to un-official. However we are all family, and I hope all of you stick around and join in with Tenacious in the various games we play. Tenacious has a few official chapters, however we do have unofficial ones running, as well as Game of the Month’s, and many more things. (Plus a lot of us hang out on voice comms just to chat even if not playing any games.)

I want to thank everyone who has joined our family, and let you all know you rock!

2. Ashial

Ashial Tenacious Gamer

3. Esfahan

Esfahan Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thanks Mishi for your chapter leadership, it was fun and greatly enjoyed playing with you and the the rest of the guild. Looking forward to New World and a big Tenacious presence in that game.

Mishi likes this.
  4. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

It was great playing AAU with you and everyone too!
    I'm still on AAU, just limited times with working 1 full job, and training for another right now. :D
    So pop on and poke me anytime!