CBC Notice

Discussion in 'CUDDLY BUDDY CRAFTERS' started by Tsutsuji Yoru, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tsutsuji Yoru

Tsutsuji Yoru Shy Panda Ambassador Tenacious Gamer

Thank you to everyone who showed up for the meeting we had last Sunday! Super excited about getting all of this officially started.

For the people who showed up:
    The CBC Request page I'm planning to post either Sunday, March 12 or Monday, March 13. The reason it wasn't posted earlier this week was to give those who joined us in OBT at the end of early access a chance to catch up and explore a bit of crafting. The alt account for the CBC I have created but I haven't made the characters yet. I'll be doing that today and you'll hopefully be finding out the names for those later this evening.

For the people who didn't show up:
    Make sure to reread the
    CBC information sheet which is basically what Jet and I went over in the meeting. You'll still need a mini lecture on the request page so if you did not attend please message TsutsujiYoru ingame or find me on mumble this Friday or Saturday for that information. Doing that is mandatory, you need to know how the request page works before I let you use it.

For the people who wanted to be one of our officers:
    Leave your name in the comments below for me. I remember some of you who said you would but to be honest I forgot most of it. So please leave your names so Jet and I can talk with you this weekend and get you ready for things!

Kelace likes this.
  2. Kefo

Kefo Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I can usually only play nights since my son and wife are home all the time now but willing to step up to the plate for an officer position. I've read over the sheet but wasn't at the meeting. I'll hit you up in game tonight if I find you on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmazonCheesecake likes this.
  3. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

I missed the meeting, but will try to attend in the future.

I will be focusing on Cooking/Brewing/Tea. I am currently at level 14-15?

I had planned to experiment with cooking during the closed betas, but translations were still poor, so I held off until obt. I was curious what others are focusing on?

I play in the evenings and whenever on weekends due to work. I try to gather and cook items daily if possible to level.

Any tips on leveling? Quickest and cheapest recipes any of you focusing on cooking have found? I'd love to get my leveling moving a little faster to get to higher tier foods for the guild, but it takes forever! Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. Tsutsuji Yoru

Tsutsuji Yoru Shy Panda Ambassador Tenacious Gamer

We have an organized request page where it is easy to see what everyone in our CBC is focused on. As far as using it goes, as I said up top see me first before doing anything on the CBC request spread. Try to find me ingame or on mumble this weekend so I can tell you some important stuff. :)

AmazonCheesecake likes this.
  5. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

Will do! I have only been making recipes to level, not requests. :)