Cooking 101

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by Vorvidar, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Vorvidar

Vorvidar Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Cooking

This profession is in very high demand. Foods are basically the best H.O.T.s for the game that anyone can use, you can consume at any instant in the game and you will heal up in small incriments. Because mana regen is all sorts of slow at the present date, mana foods are in the highest demand of all foods. However, the very best item to level up cooking with is Hard tack, it requires 3LP and only 4 pieces of ground grain. So if you are just trying to get a lot of proficiency to get up, you would pressed to find anything on the level with tact.

Cooking has buff foods for any and every primary pool that you might be interested in, these usually require a variety of ingredients but the base is very simple of just trimmed meat.

The best drink buffs will be those that increase your mana pool or health pool and will be made with fruits.

The most used items again are the mana foods, here is the list of foods in order and what the require, remember also, in order to make the next one down the list you have to combine the one just before it into the new item.

40 mana over 30sec Savory soup (5LP) 30 ground grain
    93 mana over 30sec Whole Grain Soup (5LP) 30ground grain + 20 barley
    146 mana over 30sec Vegetable Soup (req 5k prof. costs 5LP) 30 ground grain + 10 tomato
    173 mana over 30sec Sweet Soup (req 10k prof. costs 5LP) 30 ground grain + 5 pumpkin
    200 mana over 30sec Fragrant Soup (req 15k prof. costs 5LP) 30 ground grain + 3 rosemary
    213 mana over 30sec Hearty Soup (req 20k prof. costs 5LP) 30 ground grain + 1 jujube fruit (this one is excessive imho because large trees needed for jujube)

Supportive Professions
    Farming *****
    Gathering ***
    Husbandry **

2. Ashlynmae

Ashlynmae Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm in! Let's get by that kettle and get going!

3. Ashlynmae

Ashlynmae Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

My name In-game is Aenowyn

Anyone who is short on labor points can buy me barley SEEDS and Blue Salt Knives - they are cheap.

Anyone with cash to burn, can purchase barley for me from the AH.

Anyone who is a farmer can grow barley and send me the processed ground grain.

Thanks to all to help my Cooking for the guild.