Easy Leveling

Discussion in 'Stalker' started by Abbazaad, May 15, 2014.

1. Abbazaad

Abbazaad Sock puppet Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

wow,my first choice so happens to be a stalker.
    Talk about easy class to play

2. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So this is stilll in Beta? I guess I didn't miss it after all. Just wonder about how much maintenance is gonna be involved in the housing. If I need to take a break for a week for medical issues i don't want to come back to a raided house.

------ Well, just made an act, and since its open beta, got a key and am downloading the game. So I suppose I'll go and get some sleep, finally, my eyes are screaming at me. And maybe see someone in game, who knows!

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  3. Kyndig

Kyndig Alpha Geek Legendary Gamer 2009 Original Member

You're not likely to be raided, but some of your housing plugs (the stuff you put on your landscape) require maintenance. If you leave for a while, as long as you don't have a monster generator you'll be fine - just come back, pay the maintenance fees (which will be the same whether you've been gone for one week or 10, as far as I can tell, and you're good.

For reference, to everyone, sorry I haven't been on much, it's been a rough week. Over the weekend we had nasty weather, which had me in constant migraine pain, then Cannibalgurl and I had to put down our oldest pet on Tuesday, and she's been in mourning since then.

4. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Well, I'm sorry to hear about both the Migraines and the pet. I suffer from migraines as well and they've gotten worse as I've gotten older. And ya, the weather plays a great role in whether you get a bad one or not. I live in Florida and the humidity and barometric pressure changes w/ the thunderstorms can be terrible.

I had to put my older dog down not too long ago and it was awful. She suffered quite a bit before I could get her into a vet, overnight and part of a day. She'd somehow injured her back and could no longer use her back legs. She wasn't a small dog either, about 65 pounds.

So my heart goes out to you and yours.

The newness of the game is nibbling at me, the excitement of new classes, new worlds, just new stuff in general. I'm trying to decide if I can A) afford it; :cool: keep up a montly sub; C) have the time necessary to play it to even consider the exchange thing they have listed. Sol I'll give the free Beta they have up a try and see what i think.

oooh so I end up in the right spot - what faction/server etc. I was hoping for the Exiles.

5. Kyndig

Kyndig Alpha Geek Legendary Gamer 2009 Original Member

Cassus server, dominion - we love us some science hamsters.