Free Mount!!

Discussion in 'WildStar Online' started by Vanye, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I have been trying to save up the cash for a mount and just have not been successful. Spent 5g on an extra bank slot back at lvl 7 or so and have been regretting it ever since because I have not been able to purchase a mount. Starting today they are giving a free mount to those people with the 2-step verification!! Now, at level 17, I will finally be able to travel a bit faster, lol.

2. Baab

Baab Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I was to cheap to buy a mount and waited till I got my free hoverboards at level 25. It wasn't so bad really, being an explorer with speed buffs around made it much easier though.

3. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Sweet! Guess I'll have to sign up for that, or was it a one day only thing. Oooh just noticed it was for today too, so maybe I don't miss this one. I spent/spend ask ny money on cooking and alchemy

Though I think I got spoiled in AA getting a mount do early. But have to agree w/ Baab that the explorer path isn't to ban for that. I'm constantly climbing stuff and there is so much to do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

4. Vanye

Lol, so I finally get home from work and log into Wildstar to check out my cool free mount. It's a hoverboard that I can't use until I am lvl 25. Guess I am still SOL for awhile.

5. Vanye

Ok never mind. They just hadn't put the mount into the game yet. I now have it. Apparently the hoverboard is the free one previously mentioned but it hadn't shown up in my Account Inventory before, or I hadn't noticed it anyway.