Hello, my name is Arachan

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Arachan, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Arachan

Arachan Tenacious Gamer

(1.)I'm 35 and have been an MMO addict for almost 20 years. I've been sober the last few years because (2.)WintairShade my GuildMaster (who recommended me here) had to get clean so cutting me off completely :sob: but also :D. I've been jonesing for a new MMO, therefore a trial account for (3.)Final Fantasy 14 (which will turn full version very soon) was made in hopes of having fun and meeting new gaming friends.

Shade and I used to kick it in Ultima Online, and not to brag or anything but we had like no competition lolz jk. In all seriousness he was a great GM and super cool dude so when he said to introduce myself here I had to comply! (4.)What charter? Joking, yes of course o7. (5.)Alhough I'll never forget oldschool Ultima Online because it just seemed ahead of its time and had almost everything, I'd have to say a very underappreciated game that everyone should have had a chance to try that likely had the best PvP ever created was Nox (sorry to all you Ultima Online PvP lovers... ok maybe just Shade).

1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
    2. How did you hear about Tenacious?
    3. What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in?
    4. Did you read and understand our charter?
    5. If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why?

WintairShade likes this.
  2. WintairShade

WintairShade Izual the Dark on UO Outlands Tenacious Gamer

Welcome, brother!

Sorry, I haven't been very active since the Lineage II chapter, RL has come up and the TBN television channel is publishing my book.

I hope we can play something together, but it probably won' be FF.

Hope to see you in-game somewhere though bro. I'm thinking about playing on a private Ultima Online Server that has over 1,000 old school PvPers, Outlands I think it's called and I found another called UO Renaissance.

Link and hop in discord I'm sure you'll find some peeps to play with.

I'll play something with ya real soon I promise! :)

Arachan likes this.
  3. Mishi

Mishi Guild Reaper Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Welcome to the Tenacious Family!
    If you need any help getting set up with Tenacious mumble/discord please let me know.

I saw you mentioned FFXIV, you're welcome to join Tenacious in FFXIV. (We are on Exodus in the Primal Data center.)

WintairShade and Arachan like this.