Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by eli3, Dec 28, 2019.

1. eli3

eli3 Tenacious Gamer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
      With an online persona, I help manage and run multiple different companies and have made my self-thought career a full time living. Working from home allows me to have the freedom to honestly do whatever I want. Luckily I do have extra time to be spending on video games as it's been a passion of mine growing up. Socializing is cool and all but let's be honest, it's cold up here in Canada and I can only go on so many dinner dates. Work & Games it is. From FPS' to MMO's, I enjoy playing many variety games with friends.

2. How did you hear about Tenacious?
      A friend of mine is active within the Archeage community and we've been playing recently together.

3. What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in?
      Archeage Unchained! AA:U Aside from that, I've looked at the other sections available in the gaming section, there are other MMO's I'd consider picking up if I had the time or if AA:U dies down overtime for me.

4. Did you read and understand our charter?
      Thoroughly, it's appropriate and straight forward. Simply here for a good time and to game.

5. If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why?
      Maplestory. Aside from it lacking a player base (which if it was the only game, there would be endless servers and players) it is an amazing game. I've played it since 2006 and have been playing it on/off since then. Sadly it's not a game you can recommend to people in 2019 (or 2020... lol) but it is indefinitely my favorite game that I've sunk time into. No toxicity, no trolling, just socializing and grinding.

To whomever is reading this, wish you a happy holidays and happy new years

Kimmz, Mishi and AmazonCheesecake like this.
  2. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Heroic Gamer

Welcome to Tenacious!!

eli3 likes this.
  3. eli3

eli3 Tenacious Gamer

Appreciate it!

Mishi likes this.
  4. Kimmz

Kimmz Akita....Aka Kimmz Tenacious Gamer

Welcome aboard....

eli3 likes this.