I'm a home owner!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn' started by Shiala, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Finally found an open spot in the new area, it's an eastern themed area. Some friends donated a bunch of stuff to decorate, so took some pics. Has an awesome view of the ocean from the yard.

ffxiv_01132019_002756_764.png ffxiv_01132019_002808_835.png ffxiv_01132019_002829_756.png ffxiv_01132019_002929_884.png ffxiv_01132019_003128_836.png

2. sweetrad

sweetrad Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

oh dang didnt realoize u were playing again, what server are u>?

3. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Zalera

4. Jamfalcon

Jamfalcon JIM WAS JAM & THE JIM WAS THE JAM & YA JIMJAMMIN Tenacious Gamer

Gunblade class...

...must resist urge to play new ex pack...

5. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

And Viera. Damn game. Trying to bring me back

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. Wish

Wish \( ´ ♡`)/ Epic Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

gratz dude! the shirogane housing is nice, I used to have one but I was inactive so it's gone now haha

not gonna lie tho the viera brought me back
    I've been waiting for this forever
    I don't think anyone else is in my server though, I'm on Ultros lmao
    getting all my crafting to max so I'll be ready when ishgard housing drops. it's gonna be so good

did you guys see the ffxv collab btw? we're getting the regalia as a 4 seater mount 8D

7. Shiala

Yeah the expansion looks very promising. The new system where you can run dungeons with npc's to fill the spots will be amazing for dps players who have insane que times. Not to mention you'll be running with Thancred, Erianger *(sp), and Yshtola (my waifu)

I'm really excited to see what the new job is, Yoshi kept talking about how Yshtola "looks like a black mage" instead of actually stating her class. And in the screen shot from the video she has a staff, but also looks like she has something in her left hand.

Up until now speculation has been the new job will be Dancer, or Geomancer. Now some mention Time Mage, we'll see.

8. Jamfalcon

Jamfalcon JIM WAS JAM & THE JIM WAS THE JAM & YA JIMJAMMIN Tenacious Gamer

I'm a Malboro boy, and I'm pretty sold there since my old community is still terribly active :[

9. Wish

Wish \( ´ ♡`)/ Epic Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

bruh that means we're both on primal though, we could do cross world stuff lol
    i know what you mean though, all my FF friends are on ultros so I don't really feel like relocating :joy:
    the world visit patch is supposed to drop somewhat soon I think, and then it won't matter I think? i'm not entirely sure if it's connecting all of them or just...like the sub servers or whatever Dx I do know they were going to rearrange some stuff though

hopefully it connects them all because I want to visit you guys :'(

10. Switch

Switch Koala Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Gratz!

11. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

@Katmondi

I don't have you on my friend's list in-game. Send me a message and let's play some FFXIV! It's been my main MMO for a bit (oh boy, playing from Korea was a pain in the ass, but now that I'm back in the states, I don't have to deal with 400 ping!).

I am super excited for the Shadowbringers expansion!

12. Shiala

I'll send you a request, what's your ingame?

I'm going to be on sporadically for a bit. last 6 months have been crap and they've finally culminated in me trying to take care of the kids by myself. Would be nice to goof around though and forget about all this lol.

13. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

In-game name is Arctura Raiyn.