Items for upgrading Guild Base

Discussion in 'CUDDLY BUDDY CRAFTERS' started by Jet, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Jet

Jet Epic Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

I want to start off by thanking those of you who have already assisted in getting the Goblin Bell and Stupa Eaves crafted for the guild base upgrade.

The additional items we need are :

2 Ursid Hatchets
    2 Arcane Weapon Caskets

I purchased about 432K worth of mats off the AH for the project and am looking for others who either want to donate mats, crafted items or coins to purchase them. If so please mail them to me Jetamayla.

If you want to just craft one of the entire pieces that is cool, just mail me the item when done.

here is what is needed

Arcane Weapon Chest (all numbers are x2)
    -40 Heavy Stick (2 High-grade wood each so 80 per Hathchet)
    -20 Tough Cotton Thread (3 coarse cotton, 1 stabilizing agent < 2shell, 1 Blue cochineal(sporoma), 1 oxalic Acid (wildherb) per piece)
    -50 Silver Loops (1 silver ingot <1 silver ore, 1 red oak kindling each)
    -10 Copper Shards ( 1 brass <1 copper ore, 1 red oak kindling each)

Ursids Hatchet (all numbers are x2)
    --40 Heavy Battans ( 2 High-grade Wood, 1 Iron shard <1 iron ingot (1 iron ore, 1 red oak lindling) for each)
    --10 Heavy Sticks (2 High-grade Wood each)
    --10 Armor Plates (2 iron ingots <1 iron ore, 1 red oak kindling each> each)
    --20 Bead Fruit

Thanks for any help you want to give :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. Jet

Update all that is needed for the Hatchet now is 10 Armor Plates and 20 Bead Fruit (Mail to Jetamayla or put in Guild inventory)---LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH 100% SUCCESS RATE TO CRAFT THIS!

Still need everything for the Weapon Casket

3. Jet

Thanks go out to all that helped gather mats for the guild items! We now have all the remaining mats needed :) Now I am looking for people that are at 100% to craft Ursid Hatchet/ Arcane Weapon Casket (or very close to it). Please let me know if this applies to you and you could craft the item(s) for us. You guys are awesome!