Latest for sponsored cooking.

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by Eldelari, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Eldelari

Eldelari Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer Veteran Member

Latest from Live Cooking, By Eldelary

(Cooking Sponsors are: Joshiki, Serabim, Eldelary and Ashlynmae <--(Aenowyn)

Short version for non-crafters: Send us ground grain and anything else you don't need. :)

Long Version:
    Cooking has buffs for everyone. There are two common types of food, bread for health regen and the one I'm going to be leveling up on, the mana regen soups. Other buffs are available through cooking, such as an increase in health for 30 minutes. If you require something that is within my ability to make, please let me know.

I've done some calculations. To get to 20,000 cooking (which is the requirement for level 50 soups) I'm going to have to burn through buttloads of ground grain (think about 150,000 grains), barley and pumpkins. That should make the level 30 mana regen soups.

I planted over 500 rye plants with Cyndir last night, to get me started.

I then need to use the soups from the previous levels to make the higher soups, using (yep, you guessed it) 30 more ground grain per soup + rosemary and then JuJube fruit for the level 50 soup (hearty soup).
    It turns out I'm going to need about 180 ground grain per 10 hearty soups. Hopefully by the end of this process, I'm going to have MEGA-LOADS of soup for all :)

So, if you want to help a sponsored cook, send them Ground Grain! :)
    IF you have anything you don't need, that can be used for cooking, please also send it our way!

2. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

So grain is the best bet to farm for you all right now? (or pumpkin).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

3. Eldelari

Eldelari Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer Veteran Member

Yes Please :)

4. Joshiki

Joshiki Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm another in need of ground grain and tons of it *S*

5. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

will get on this. one of the most important things to help our people level is Mana food.

6. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Haha. I planned a jujube tree not too long ago just to see what the yield was, it's low, like any other fruit tree. So I hope she doesn't need to many of those.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hey gang, if you need someone to volunteer to convert the raw mats to ground grain let me know, I would do it just for the farming exp, trying to get up to make bundles :)

8. Serabim

Serabim Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Planting lots of stuff to make food with. Currently just making the health food, as it levels me faster, cuz it uses less grain. At 3k now, not doing too bad. Can't wait to hit 5k so I can make the next tier of food.

9. Serabim

Serabim Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Just wanted to update - I hit 5k and got myself the regal cooking tools. I am able to make the tier three foods now. Just need ground grain, barley, tomatoes and garlic.

10. Joshiki

Joshiki Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

quick question...can regal cooking tools be put in a family members house? Or does it have to be my own home to be able to use it?