LF interest in M+ keys

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft: Retail' started by Switch, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Switch

Switch Koala Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hello, I'm looking for people interested in progressing M+ keys!

No
    experience, ilvl or anything required other than the willingness to learn and better yourself at your character and M+.

I'm not perfect at M+ but I will help you as much as I can while we push keys. No yelling or creating a stressful environment, it's for fun and gear. If we wipe, we learn what we did wrong and move on with more experience! Please be open to learning and listening to opinions as no one knows everything and the group being on the same page is worth way more than Ilvl.
    If we have multiple people interested in the same role, we can make more than one group or swap people out but so far I haven't found much interest.

I'm posting this just for me to have fun with the game as running with consistent people and guildies would be a lot better than pugs. :joy:

What is included:
    1. Raising IO score. So if you need to pug, you can.
    2. Learning your class utility.
    3. Learning M+ Dungeons from experience.
    4. Relaxed environment, no yelling at people but constructive criticism to help others improve is encouraged.
    • Negativity to the extent of ruining other people's fun or their interest in running M+, in general, will not be okay.

Feel free to poke me on Discord through PM or Tenacious.
    Thank you!

2. mmoxei

mmoxei Who's Kennethw? Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer

If you need a healer, feel free to ping me on discord. If I'm available I can hop in :p.

Switch likes this.
  3. Trox

Trox Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I am always interested in running dungeons, and find most of the fun is in the learning of them and seeing what to do to improve. Feel free to hit me up at anytime; would prefer playing my Lock (my main raiding character), but can see about playing monk (pretty much geared as healer for now but can see about working towards other spec if need be) if need be.

Switch likes this.
  4. Morketh

Morketh Wizard Fanatic Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

I'll be playing more soon and I want to Gear up my Boomkin so just let me know. Discord Ping works for me too.

Switch likes this.
  5. Danaus

Danaus Tenacious Gamer

I can help out as well; either on my main as a healer (or modest offspec Elemental) or on my alt (Havoc DH - much better DPS). :)

Switch likes this.
  6. Switch

Switch Koala Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

@mmoxei I can always dps some keys, my dps isnt up to par for probably 10+ but hoping to just gain more interest in M+ so we'd have more people, in general, to run with. =]

@Trox That'd be awesome! Honestly I love lock utility in M+ between gates and lock rocks, they really come in handy, plus range dps is great! But play what you want to play and can always shift things around.

@Morketh I like having a druid in the group as a hpally i take resto druids spot so would be great to have druid utility!

@Danaus I know we kiinda talked earlier but as mentioned above, play what you want and we can work it out. DH dps is really good but if you like your shammy then shamans have utility that is always welcome!

I'll be poking you guys if you wanna run M+ also feel free to poke me anytime!

Demonskyfish likes this.