Saturday 5/18/19 Meeting

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Mishi, May 16, 2019.

1. Mishi

Mishi Guild Reaper Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

I know it's short notice.

Saturday evening: L2 Officer meeting will be held at 9pm Eastern.

Saturday 9:15pm Eastern Guild Meeting. (I know it's later at night, but we should have one due to the new content.)

If UNABLE to make the meeting and you have any comments, suggestions, concerns, ect... Please let me know them. (That way they can be addressed.)

Edit:
    Meeting Notes:

*Clan1 is level 5! Congrats everyone!!
    *Clan2, we will need to upgrade to level 5 eventually. Please save all Proof of Bloods to help clan2 hit level4/5. (It'll take us 15k PoB total.)
    *Arella is working with Raick to set RaidBoss run for the weekend of May 24th/25th/26th.
    *Taking L2 Classic in game Officer Applications
    *Covered why Shade left: TLDR version: He wanted something different.
    *Announced TG's Neutral stance with all top alliances on server, as well as TG being part of a coalition of guilds for level 80+ Raid bosses, and the new bosses put in with recent patches.
    *Announced that Officers will be broken into specific lead roles: PvP, RaidBoss, Networking, Recruitment/Ect, with the understanding all can work on roles together, but we will have a specified "Lead" for questions brought up/and for organizing.
    *Covered recruitment, and starting to fill out 2nd clan with mains. Our 1st clan is capped at 40 members, we are now at 38.
    *Covered filling out of "Play Time spreadsheet", and keeping it updated for organizing RaidBoss runs, Clan Arena, and PvP raids. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BIld-j49rScG8PPfRRfMxPHyhDXQX8fL21HujiCnWOo/edit#gid=0
    *Covered Filling out of the "L2 Classic TG" Spreadsheet. Please click on the Tenacious tab, and make sure you character in the 1st clan is listed, and the level/class/information is kept up to date. Also covered keeping the TenaciousGamers, and TenaciousGamer tabs updated with your information pending the clan you have a character in. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_8Qn3zSz8iIBGcJowZS4BML-NnmWKD3ENXQboxvy9rc/edit
    *Covered the need to do Clan Arena, for Blood Crystals so we can continue to get new clan skills. (Like Patk/Matk, CP/HP/MP/Def/Wind walk/ect... buffs.)
    *Announced we are looking for in game officers if anyone would like to step up. We have had a few who have had real life eat up their time.
    *Covered the need for members to contact @Arella with who their boxes are in TenaciousGamers and TenaciousGamer clans.
    *Announced looking for Alliance name ideas. (With hitting level 5 we can now make an alliance, and want to Alliance our clan2, so everyone can communicate via alliance chat with one another. (Since clan chat wont work well.)
    *Taking alliance name suggestions (Will create a poll by the end of the week with names to vote on.)
    *Covered the possible implementation of class leads in the future.
    *Covered possible guilds for alliance (Future)

VERY IMPORTANT INFO: I Want EVERYONE's Input prior to moving anyone, as this is a HUGE change for our guild!
    At the guild meeting we covered needing to reorganize the clan for party composition availability:
    At the current time we have 1-2 Support characters in clan1, and the majority in clan2. For clan arena, we can only take the clan members in. Our current set up in clan doesn't allow for the completion of the clan raid, to further progress our clan. (We tested it out, all who entered, died in less than 55 seconds due to having no support to heal our tanks.)
    Please fill out the following Poll.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...CL4bOzrAFsnWBhe5LYom7uGg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Cloud likes this.
  2. JaimeLanniesterr

JaimeLanniesterr Tenacious Gamer

Ok thanks

Mishi likes this.
  3. Cloud

Cloud Tenacious Gamer

I saved the date and time in my agenda. I will be there. :) It will be held on Mumble ?
    Have a wonderful day!

Mishi likes this.
  4. Mishi

Yeah I'll hold it on mumble.
    However everyone is welcome to type if they do not want to speak on mumble.

^.^

5. Mishi

Added meeting notes

JaimeLanniesterr likes this.