Sharpwind Mines

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Tingle, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Tingle

Tingle Pull My Finger Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

3 man, 18-22 can also be run with a mentor.

4 quests in here. + the daily mentor/mente quest

3 bosses. little bit of trash.

Drops are part of 3-4 piece sets. cloth, leather, plate, jewelry. A sword. and not sure what else.

some examples
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Where's Alu??? You just ditch with the newborn and go off and re-con some dungeons without her????

well played

3. Satarna

Satarna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I play with two monitors and find it a tad cumbersome to try to control a video as I go through a dungeon. So as I watched the video posted by Vorvidar (hope he does not mind and I give my thanks to him for making it), I typed these notes up as his team went along. Now I can keep this up on one screen while playing on the other. It makes life alot easier until I learn routine.
    I did this one first - as it is the only one I have gone into so far. It was taped dureing Alpha. But when I went through it, I noticed no difference in Beta.
    If there is interest in this format, I will endeavor to contribute more. If you have something to add to these notes, I would be grateful if you shared. If you find this useful then I am content. Can't let the other Orders have all the posting fun, lol.

Sharpwind Mines 3 man lvl 18
    Entrance: Try to jump down the center and miss the support beams. They hurt if you miss your jumps down the beams and smack into others on the way
    down this long drop. Maybe find a good spot to jump down the center after making the first beam jump?
    Sharpwind mine slime swarm soon after landing in the Derelict Bridge area.
    Bust the ring of rockpiles to fill room w/ water and swim to the 'landing' leading to Nerta's Refuge.
    Clear room then fight Right Hand of Nerta Vera.
    Then fight Nerta Vera. She will disappear and dynomite on floor will explode throughout fight. Look for the two white lights on floor and move away FAST. She cast Nerta's Whirling blade, a large AoE. Not good for clothies. Interupt or move way back.
    Click Lion head to move on.
    Someone grab the explosives in route down the shaft.
    A cave-in occurs exposeing a chest. Follow Allistair after looting.
    Use 'Tradepack' icon to use explosive at 'wall that looks different'. Opening hallway to Ogres who summons a horde of slimes then attacks. Maybe draw them back to tighter grouping to give spell caster an AoE opportunity?
    Stonebrother Colosssus awaits in the Hidden cavern.
    He pounds the ground w/ a quick Overstrike. At first he uses this to take out the Researchers (red) then against you when you attack him. Be careful of falling rocks. He can also cast Ground Smash which will raise a pile of rocks entrapping hapless toons. Might worth a shot to aggro the researchers before Colossus kills them in order to see results - buffs, extra loot, or xp mayb worse,lol.
    One more explosive for last wall. Stand well back or get hit by an AoE shock wave.
    Jump into pool and beware of falling stalagtites. You will need to swim down and through large hole underwater into next cavern. It is possible to make swim in one shot and there are air pockets along the roof.
    Cut-scene to introduce Okape. Immune to Taunt?
    A tornado appears shortly after fight starts. More appear as
    fight continues. AVOID
    Through out fight he will summon a couple of Muggers who are easy kills but also do heavy dmg. Upon death they drop shields. To use
    in fight?
    Expect a long fight while avoiding the tornadoes that will be filling the room.