This Eureka thing?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn' started by grouchy, May 17, 2019.

1. grouchy

grouchy Smiling on the inside Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Board Member Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Not sure how many people have reached end game and can run Eureka Anemos and eventually the other flavors of Eureka for cash and prizes.

Is there interest in trying to get runs together?

Someone that knows how to run the Eureka content that can be our sage adviser?

Kintsurugi likes this.
  2. Shadowkin05

Shadowkin05 Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I would like to check it out too but its confusing. I know thats one of the best ways to get 390+ gear too for an easier leveling life in shadowbringers and for the 400 weapons as well

3. Kintsurugi

Kintsurugi 封印神の禁断剣 Epic Gamer Veteran Member

I'm elemental level 20 and am down to help people level/complete challenge log entries and provide transportation in Eureka Anemos

4. Wish

Wish \( ´ ♡`)/ Epic Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Chapter Lead Final Fantasy XIV CEO Veteran Member

This is absolutely NOT the easiest way to get 390 gear...I would say its the most irritating, since it's literally the relic gear, aka 300 gear that progresses to 405 with a LOT of time invested
    If you like mindless grinding and crying every time you die because you need to be manually resurrected or you lose xp, then this is for you. That being said I actually do like eureka since it's something different to do.

The weapon might be easier than trying to get the extreme primal clears but the amount of time you would put into it isn't worth it, I don't think.
    If you have literally nothing better to do in the month before the expansion drops THEN I would say go for it. That's what it was made for..people with too much time to kill. Realistically we shouldn't need more than like 360 or so to do shadowbringers. Maybe 370? I'd be surprised if it was higher than that, since as far as I know they've never required people to have like, savage level gear to progress with the msq, since not everyone actually does that.

But yeah there are a couple...ok drops in Anemos. To get to Pagos you're looking at a decent time investment and I have no idea if anything even good drops there or if its over saturated like anemos is
    If you're starting out doing challenge logs and getting to like lvl 10 before you join a fate train is recommended