What silly games would you suggest?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BigHussy, Dec 20, 2018.

1. BigHussy

BigHussy Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

Hi Tenacious,

I am new to forums, gaming, streaming, life, so I thought I would ask you guys what games I should stream!

I am looking for funny and ridiculous games that I can get drunk and play while wearing a sombrero. I plan on streaming CardLife now that I have a fancy new computer that will actually allow me to stream the game. And I plan on streaming something called Dream Daddy, that should be fun. Eventually I will also get into Crowfall regularly.

Do you have other suggestions for me? Anything?

Also, at some point I will stream a hot wing eating contest between me and one of my buddies. More details on that later.

Let me know your thoughts, I would like to get to know more people on here :)

Namru, AmazonCheesecake and Averie like this.
  2. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

What sorts of games do you like? What have you played in the past and enjoyed?

BigHussy likes this.
  3. BigHussy

I have played a mix of things: I LOVED the battlefield games, BroForce was fun, Minecraft is always fun, I enjoyed all of the Left For Dead games, I enjoy all the Lego games, Overcooked, Skyrim. I haven't played anything in like 2 years and just recently got back into it, and before this I mostly played on consoles.

AmazonCheesecake likes this.
  4. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

I have not played Dream Daddy, but have watched a bit of it on Youtube.

* There is a goofy cat game similar to it, called something like Purrfect Date. It looked amusing. (currently on sale for $5.99)

* Doki Doki Literature Club
    * Not sure how PG you want your games to be, but two that are... um... amusing and raunchy are Genital Jousting and Mount Your Friends. :joy: I have actually played the latter, and it is challenging.
    * Fort Meow
    * Sketch Tales
    * Hybrid Animals
    * Hello Neighbor
    * One Hour One Life (so getting this at some point. looks like fun, and since you spawn randomly with other players, you never know what could happen...)
    * Death Coming

I have not played all of those, and some are on my wishlist that look fun or silly.

BigHussy likes this.
  5. BigHussy

This. Is. PERFECT! Thank you! And I have played Hello Neighbor, that was okay, a little tricky at parts. I have heard of One Hour One Life and am very interested. Thank you for the awesome suggestions!

AmazonCheesecake likes this.