WoW Classic Chapter Announcement 3/14

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft: Classic' started by Morketh, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Morketh

Morketh Wizard Fanatic Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Greetings WoW Classic players!

For anyone who's New, I'm Morketh. The Wizard of Tenacious and the current WoW Classic Chapter Lead.... but not for long. *mmoxei gasp*

I've taken a clear step back from commitments to the game in order to allow for growth within the chapter and within the community. So I think it's time I shed my mantle and pass it to one who is very deserving.

I think we all know the individual who has been online very frequently, is very prominent in the chapter and is the main leader of our Raids in organization as well as tactics. If you still don't know who I'm talking about I'll give a little background. This person was integral to BDO as one of the main PvP node and siege war shot callers. In December of 2018 he was promoted to Epic for his dedication to the community and his overall great attitude and composure that is fully aligned with TG and what we're about. If you don't know by know I'll just come out and say that @stafoo continues to put in work for this chapter and like the rest of us wants it to succeed very much. So I'd like to proudly welcome him as the new Chapter a lead for Tenacious in WoW Classic.

You may ask, "What does this change with you Mork?"
    Not a single thing. I'll still be loot master and continue to be an Officer in Tenacious WoW Classic and Stafoo will continue to do what he's been doing. I'll just go ahead and pat myself on the back for a brilliantly engineered Wizard's scheme being successful. :3

A lot of you know I've been part of many games and chapters in my time with Tenacious. I very much enjoy giving many different chapters and games my attention. This decision allows me to do my best as well as gives Stafoo an opportunity to shine at what he does best.

Thanks guys!

Lets keep progressing in BWL!

#WizardOut

[​IMG]

AmazonCheesecake, Within and LoanWolf like this.
  2. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Great job Mork. Appreciate all you did taking up the Mantle. Stafoos a beast and looking forward to his continued leadership!

Within and Morketh like this.
  3. BXpander

BXpander Tenacious Gamer

Yes! Looks like things are coming along nicely. Grats @stafoo

Mishi likes this.