Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

A wild BrieWolfe has appeared! - "Nice to meet you all~!"

BrieWolfe

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hailo, my name is Brie! I'm super excited to start playing with everyone!
  1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
    1. My name is Brie, as I mentioned above
    2. I have been a gamer for most of my life, and greatly enjoy adventure games and games that have a lot of relationship building with immersive characters
    3. I sometimes have issues with catching humor when I've first started talking to someone, don't be afraid to call me out if I'm overreacting, I'll thank you for it
    4. I have like five other people living in my head with me, they may come out to say hi
  2. How did you hear about Tenacious?
    1. My dad Drac and my stepmom Tink have been a part of Tenacious for a while, and I've been interested in joining for a while
  3. What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in?
    1. New World, possibly some other MMO-type games I have
  4. Did you read and understand our charter?
    1. I have read and understand all sections of the Tenacious Gamers Charter and pledge to do my best to uphold the rules and values placed in said Charter
  5. If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why?
    1. Ooooof, that is a very difficult question. I would probably have to say Skyrim because of it's beautiful graphics, music, and it's freedom as an open-world, multi-storylined game.

Mishi

Guild Reaper
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome. I know Im a bit late to welcome, but still think ya needed it. :D

Top Bottom