Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

April 2015

Thermopyle

Penultimate Oligochaeta
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I just started to open the game this morning, and see a 3gb patch. Has anyone been playing? What's the news??

Syress

Slayer of Bats
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
This game is still on my watch list! I am still considering getting into it in my spare time... between remodeling my house, Skyforge Beta, SWTOR, and FF14 LOL

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Everything is filler till SC comes out.

The problem with SC is the hype ... when the hype exceeds the possibility to meet it, it's just a huge disappointment waiting to happen. I hope it doesn't, but it's rare that a game receives as much press and hype as SC so far from completion ... like back years ago when it was just an idea.

I hope it delivers though

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
The problem with SC is the hype ... when the hype exceeds the possibility to meet it, it's just a huge disappointment waiting to happen. I hope it doesn't, but it's rare that a game receives as much press and hype as SC so far from completion ... like back years ago when it was just an idea.

I hope it delivers though

What's SC?

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have completely neglected TR since early January. I feel guilty every time I look at the unused icon on my desktop. Even in the early raw alpha state, I enjoyed the game and look forward to further development. Ultimately what drew me away from the game was the fact that I was going at it solo. I plan to revisit TR if/when more people get into the game.

Haven't followed SC much, so I am blissfully immune to any hype surrounding the game.

Top Bottom