Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Fun games.

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Overwatch lately and really just enjoying it.

I'm currently ranked like mid-silver so pretty bad lol, but looking to get better and climb at least to gold.

If anyone else is down for the journey come find me in mumble in the evenings or PM me on discord if I'm afk :)

Siafu

strength in numbers
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Overwatch lately and really just enjoying it.

I'm currently ranked like mid-silver so pretty bad lol, but looking to get better and climb at least to gold.

If anyone else is down for the journey come find me in mumble in the evenings or PM me on discord if I'm afk :)

Can you readers digest for me what this game is (little overview) General stuff like cost, pvp or pve how many can play, just basic stuff or divvy up as much as you want. :)

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Can you readers digest for me what this game is (little overview) General stuff like cost, pvp or pve how many can play, just basic stuff or divvy up as much as you want. :)
Six vs six class-based FPS. I think the price is $40.

Top Bottom