Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Hello Tenacious, Im Maverick

Maverick

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hello Tenacious, My name is Maverick.

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I am an overnight security guard. I love this job because I get to play games all night long and get paid. I've been gaming almost all my life and be into mmo's since 2004 when I first played wow for the first time. I always try to get the ingame name as Maverick but most of the time I can't so I also name my charaters Mav... something. I'm a fun easy going guy who loves doing stuff with friends. I am also very shy at first untill I feel comfortable then I open up like a book. I have a stutter that im trying to get rid of but after years of trying its still there. :(
How did you hear about Tenacious?
I heard about Tenacious from the Swords of Legends Online guild recruitment forums.
What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in?
Swords of Legends Online.
Did you read and understand our charter?
Yes I read and understand the charter.
If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why?

Age of Empire series. I love RTS games and AoE especially since i still play the skirmish mode vs bots almost every day. RTS games have great replayability and is fun to play solo or with friends.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome @Maverick looking to playing with you. I use to be really into RTS also. I really enjoyed the original Starcraft and Age of Empire.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Maverick! Glad you are joining us for SOLO!

(And don't worry, you're not the only one who takes a bit to open up to new people... But one awesome thing about this community is that there are a lot of great, genuine people.) :)

SweetandEasy

Epic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome Maverick! Glad you were able to find and join us. I'm sure you'll love the community, all the games we play on the side and a great time we all have together and will do so very well in SoLO! see you around!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Maverick Do you know Paul Blart? That dude is hardcore!

Are you able to play at your night job on pc or do you have to play mobile?

I had some fun times back in Age of Empires II. I think that was the first RTS I ever played, it was either that or Starcraft. I love building the bases but I must say when it comes to pvp in those games I am pretty terrible. It's one of the only type games that I prefer actually playing a campaign/co op over skirmish/pvp. Probably the only RTS I liked more than Age of Empires was Command and Conquer Generals.

Maverick

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
@Termintor I dont know Paul Blart personally but i've seen the movie. I bring my gaming laptop with me to work and I play on it for my entire 8hour shift 5 days a week. It is nice getting paid to game 40h a week without streaming trying to please the masses.

Mishi

Guild Reaper
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and you'll find TG has some members who stay up most the night, or wake early. (Plus some who work 3rds)

Top Bottom