Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

hi friends :D

treyduck

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I'm treyduck and I joined to not-so-patiently await the launch of Lost Ark! Everyone has been really nice and welcoming :)

I am just an old gamer looking for polite people to throw music notes at! I have played wow since alpha and I really enjoy overwatch and halo. I also play a variety of simple games like tower defense or card games. I like to doodle, cook, spoil my doggos and annoy my husband.

Thanks for having meeeeeeee!

Phedra

HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!!
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm treyduck and I joined to not-so-patiently await the launch of Lost Ark! Everyone has been really nice and welcoming :)

I am just an old gamer looking for polite people to throw music notes at! I have played wow since alpha and I really enjoy overwatch and halo. I also play a variety of simple games like tower defense or card games. I like to doodle, cook, spoil my doggos and annoy my husband.

Thanks for having meeeeeeee!

HEEEYYYYYYY TREEEYYYYYYYDUUUUUUUCCK!!!!

Top Bottom