Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Introduction : Shanre

Eshre

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Had reached out to one of your members I saw running around town in Black desert and they told me to post in here for an officer to get in touch with me :D

Have been playing since launch and im not ready to let P2W run me off yet .

Up until yesterday I was a part of the guild Vox but unfortunately they decided to go in a route that did not fit my play style anymore and I left on good terms.

Really want to find a guild I can have fun with, do PvP, node wars, guild scrolls, etc. I am by no means an elitist game but I do enjoy the group content and activities :D

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome Shanre :)

I'm one of the officers in Black Desert and we'd be happy to have you join us! We're not letting the p2w nonsense slow us down either. We do a bit of everything in our guild, but are leaning mostly towards PvP content at this point in the game. :)

When you join Tenacious in the BDO guild you're really joining a lot more. Tenacious is a very large gaming community and we do a lot of different things together. All new members are asked to read the charter: http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/charter.6229/#post-68272

The charter is important because it makes sure all new people understand what we're about. The charter also gives instructions on how to do your intro thread, certain questions that we ask everyone to answer. When you've read through the charter and have decided to stay please update with another post :)

Eshre

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
  • Please tell us a little about yourself. - Well im 23 and live in Florida, have been playing MMO's since Star Wars Galaxies all those years ago. Love chilling and playing games really,not a huge elitist or min maxer.
  • How did you hear about Tenacious? - Well when I joined my last guild I had explored the BDO forums guild listings and kind of made a list of guilds id be interested in reaching out to should my guild ever collapse or differences occured. tenacious was one of the few who stood out to me
  • What chapter(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious with? Black Desert
  • Did you read and understand our charter? - I did and its refreshing to read others also like the respect for other gamers and the world we are in
  • Do you have any questions related to it? - No real questions, again jstu refreshing that there are those who are still respectful out there
  • You are in-game and ready to rekt it in a 5-man dungeon. You are a DPS and the dungeon requires (2) DPS, a tank, support and a healer. There's only one healer online and they are from Texas. The only support classes are a Canadian and a Unicorn. There are (6) DPS players online ... 2 of them are a married couple, two are from England and two have names that you can't pronounce. You don't speak Texan, Canadian, or British ... what do you do?
I would question myself on all of my life chocies leading up to that moment and YOLO the ess out of it. :D

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
:joy:
Good answers!

Feel free to head into mumble when you get a moment and ask to speak to an officer in the BDO channel. I won't be home until after work later but it's likely someone else is online and can get you invited sooner :D

Welcome to Tenacious!

Eshre

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
:D sweet deal, also about to go to work so if I cant manage in the next few minutes I definitely will tonight

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Tenacious!

We'll probably be fighting node wars tonight starting at 9 EST so if you log in around then we might be unable to get you an invite right away. We'll try to get you one as soon as we can, so just stick in the mumble and an officer will get to you when we're able.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome your face off!

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Tenacious @Shanre !

Reading your intro, you seem to have the same ideals as we do, so I believe you found your gaming home, not just BDO home. Look forward to meeting ya.

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Tenacious! Make yourself at home here. Enjoy the game and the community. Nice avatar, Razer gear rocks!

Musashi

"You can only fight the way you practice."
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Welcome brother! My extended mousepad is a goliathus :joy:

Top Bottom