Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Kinson invades Unicorn Country

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
At around 6:30 PM EST tomorrow, Kinson will make landfall at Orient Point, beginning his temporary occupation of the North Fork of Long Island. Being a native of Nassau County, Kinson will use his prior experience to blend in with the indigenous people of Lawn Guyland in hope of observing a Unicorn in its natural habitat. That is, of course, assuming he doesn't first drown himself in wine at one of the local vineyards.

Basically, I'm going to be out of town (and therefore not in-game) from Friday until Wednesday. Don't know if there were plans to hit up Titan Ex again as a group this weekend, but if so good luck! :)

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
At around 6:30 PM EST tomorrow, Kinson will make landfall at Orient Point, beginning his temporary occupation of the North Fork of Long Island. Being a native of Nassau County, Kinson will use his prior experience to blend in with the indigenous people of Lawn Guyland in hope of observing a Unicorn in its natural habitat. That is, of course, assuming he doesn't first drown himself in wine at one of the local vineyards.

Basically, I'm going to be out of town (and therefore not in-game) from Friday until Wednesday. Don't know if there were plans to hit up Titan Ex again as a group this weekend, but if so good luck! :)

Haha have fun brotherman. We may try Titan Ex at some point. This weekend I know a few people want to do T5.

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My friend and I were just talking about how we should go to the vineyards sometime soon ^_^ ... Have fun! Weathers been hit or miss lately, hopefully it stays nice for ya.

Syress

Slayer of Bats
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Love that movie! Enjoy your trip and hope that when you're sauced on the wine you see the unicorn that you so desire. Of course being sloshed out of your mind almost guarantees that you won't remember seeing it. So keep your phone handy to get those pictures. Cuz it's pics or it didn't happen.

Top Bottom