Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Leveling group!

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok currently lvl 41 and with the build i'm having to take I don't do much damage at all, I'm great at taking it but takes a bit to kill bosses :)

With that said if anyone is around this level and wants to grind or quest holla at me. I would love to have some dps to speed things along and I'll gladly be your meat shield :)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Currently sitting at level 53. Here is a quick list of dates and times I'll most likely be on for party play.

(Eastern time Zone)
4/8 : 1pm - 3pm
4/9 : 1pm - 3pm
4/11 : 12pm - 1pm
4/12 : 12pm - 2pm
4/13 : 12pm - 12am (Day off!)
4/14 : 10pm - 12am
4/16 : 12pm - 12am (Day off!)

That covers the next 10 days; see you then!

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do, the next few weeks are crazy for me as the boss went out of the country so I'm working every day. Thanks

Surrepo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll be on pretty much alot, still farming my Vubbe Fighter Blood, but as soon as I get that (hopefully tonight) I will be all out leveling. Probably going Corsair so Jolly Roger will be cool for extra drops and such.

Zeklomontu

Here to help
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Director
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Only in the 30s at the moment. It's going pretty slow. Doing quests against monsters that are 10+ levels higher than me so need to change something about that.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hit 50 last night. I found a decent guide I'll try to link later.

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I went hoplite and got a decent spear. Leveling is much easier as I can kill stuff now lol

Surrepo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Zek you can buy a scroll from the item merchant in your main town that will take you to the other main town, you can do all the quests in that area as well to catch up to where your at in level.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
At 59 now. Basically just grinding and questing as fast as I can to create the guild. Then I'll go back on my "main" and explore properly

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Doing the level 50 dungeon on random queue can get you to 65 easy. Random queue gives 600% xp

Sweet. Didn't realize I'll run it tonight. If anyone wants to go holler. I should be on around 8:30 central.

From the 18th to the 25th my playtime will be limited. The other driver at work is taking a vacation so I'll be working 11-9 each day. I'm halfway to rank 4 now so will try to get as close to 5 before then that I can.

The ten million shouldn't be extremely difficult. Tokens are selling for 500,000 right now and that's liable to increase when the game launches. So basically for the price of one months sub to a game I should be able to raise the funds.

Top Bottom