Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

No official chapter for Crowfall

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
With the upcoming large releases - Swords of Legends Online, New World, Elyon, etc... I have decided not to open an official chapter in Crowfall. I still think it is going to be a fun game. Sadly the timing was terrible.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
For sure Crowfall dropping came out of nowhere. I had no idea they were even releasing it this year. It is something to keep an eye on in the background. It's PvP focused and season based, so it sounds like you don't fall too far behind if you don't play right away

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Did someone say pvp focused... o O

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Did someone say pvp focused... o O
Crowfall is basically a game of thrones simulator. They can put different rules in that and generate a new world. So it could be guild vs guild, free for all, or faction-based. The rules and goals can be different for each simulation. It is made by many people from Eve Online and Shadowbane mostly. It is launching on July 6th. I didn't do the chapter because I am being the chapter lead for SOLO.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
OH snap! I will have to check it out. I really haven't looked at anything about Crown Fall since it was first introduced.

Dooker

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I'm having some fun so far, but honestly, having backed 5 years ago and SOLO already claiming my primary attention, I probably won't be putting much time into Crowfall until I get well situated and lack things to do in SOLO which I'm not sure will ever happen. It's sad really, but at some point I'd definitely like to get into Crowfall more.

Top Bottom