Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

o7: Hi all, I'm allstarpro (Ace)

Ace (allstarpro)

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm allstarpro. I typically go by Ace in most games. I've joined Tenacious for the upcoming SOLO launch accompanied by some other friends. I came across the Discord recruitment and thought TG would be a fun community to be a part of.

History:
I originally come from all sorts of games. I used to be a hardcore FPS player back in the days of Halo 3 and have always played MMOs as well starting with Runescape back in the day, followed by GW1, GW2, and a bit of FFXIV. As far as my MMO experience is concerned, I lead a small/medium group in WvW in GW2 as well as lead large parties of players for our server and have some 4k hours played with 3k-3.5k being in WvW. I'm a hardcore PvP player at heart but really enjoy the holy trinity PvE, specifically tanking. I'm secretly hopeful that the eventual release of GvG and 100v100 modes in SOLO fill the void left in place of WvW from GW2.

About me:
I'm a pretty relaxed guy and honestly just looking for some like minded players. I'd like to say I play casually, but I'd be lying to myself. Even when I don't want to go all out hardcore, I end up doing it anyway, haha. I'm pretty outgoing and and love to get heavily involved with communities and assisting others both in game and out. As for my job, I'm a Sr. DevOps Engineer and have been doing this for about 6+ years now. I've met some fantastic people through MMOs over the years and hoping to continue to do the same in TG.

Best,
Ace

SweetandEasy

Epic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey there AllStarPro, great to see you join us, and sounds like you fit our playstyle, "Hardcore at heart, casual by nature." There are quite the lot that are very skilled players that like to progress or be the best in PvP. While we may not be world first all the time, we definitely approach things skillfully and beat most without sacrificing any member. I hope you enjoy that part of us, while being around a chill and fun group. Looking forward to seeing you in SoLO!

Tainted

Yaoi is Life!
Epic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wlcome!! We don't focus on world first, we focus more on the journey and the players!

Mishi

Guild Reaper
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Tenacious family!

Top Bottom