Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Pokemon GO

Erica

Mumble Silence Champion
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Out of the four 10 km eggs I've hatch, I got a 10cp Eevee, a 600ish Hitmonchan, a 700ish Electrabuzz, and something else I don't remember.

Zeklomontu

Here to help
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Director
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
That evee would make me sad. But congratulations on the others.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CranberryJeus

Just a bit Fruity
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Mmm candies I'm hoping to get back on the field in the next 2 weeks I miss having lungs lol

But I'm home and live on a pokestop so time to pay to win hard

Temujin

The Khan
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Mmm candies I'm hoping to get back on the field in the next 2 weeks I miss having lungs lol

But I'm home and live on a pokestop so time to pay to win hard

Stop selling yourself on the blackmarket for rare pokemon Crans. We talked about this -_-

CranberryJeus

Just a bit Fruity
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
howw much does a malfuncitoning piece of lung sell for on the black market? was this an OPTION?!!??! fuck so much wasted opportunities

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've had I think one other 10km egg. I believe it hatched my Electabuzz.

Temujin

The Khan
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Did this today. 20 more km for that medal too!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Musefairy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I got up to 21 yesterday and already half way in. I had over 60 poke to evolve that got me nearly 2 lvls! I went an amusement park right near me (Busch Gardens) that is having Lure-a-Thons every night for next two weeks *cries* I dont have season passes and wished I did. Its crazy from what I've seen in my Pokemon groups on FB. Like 10+ lure going at pokestops galore! There are groups of 3 pokestops clusters...crazy!
Sat or Sun I'm going to the local spot for rare and water spawn pokemon here. Its a 30-45 min drive for me so hoping to make a day of it if hubby will watch the kiddos lol.
So we went into downtown Tampa last night for hubbys birthday. Nice array of pokestops but not great pokemon :( BUT i did win a mobile battery pack charger out of an arcade machine :D I'm charging it now to use tonight at the local college I go to with a new Pokemon trainer friend :) I'm really really getting addicted to Pokemon yikes hehe. All the while my hubby just laughs at me.

Temujin

The Khan
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I got up to 21 yesterday and already half way in. I had over 60 poke to evolve that got me nearly 2 lvls! I went an amusement park right near me (Busch Gardens) that is having Lure-a-Thons every night for next two weeks *cries* I dont have season passes and wished I did. Its crazy from what I've seen in my Pokemon groups on FB. Like 10+ lure going at pokestops galore! There are groups of 3 pokestops clusters...crazy!
Sat or Sun I'm going to the local spot for rare and water spawn pokemon here. Its a 30-45 min drive for me so hoping to make a day of it if hubby will watch the kiddos lol.
So we went into downtown Tampa last night for hubbys birthday. Nice array of pokestops but not great pokemon :( BUT i did win a mobile battery pack charger out of an arcade machine :D I'm charging it now to use tonight at the local college I go to with a new Pokemon trainer friend :) I'm really really getting addicted to Pokemon yikes hehe. All the while my hubby just laughs at me.

He laughs, I'm jealous. Pokeballs are limiting my leveling ;-;

Top Bottom