Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Secret Santa Reveal 2018 - Post Pics of Your Gift!

Phedra

HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!!
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I just got my gift from my Secret Santa! They didn’t reveal themselves, but I hope they will! I love my cute kitten decoration :)

Thank you :heart:

So adorable!!!

Misaki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Love my gift from my Secret Santa (???). This is going to go into my new Home Office. :heart:

IMG_0104.jpg

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Got my Secret Santa gift! Who is my Santa?! [emoji39]

Thank you! I do live my tea, and this is a nice little set with a variety of flavors... and honey sticks... and shortbread... and a tea set. The little tin of vanilla tea smells REALLY good. [emoji1786]

And I will certainly not toss it all in the ocean. I wouldn't waste good tea, or hurt the fishes. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maka

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score

Thank you! I do live my tea, and this is a nice little set with a variety of flavors... and honey sticks... and shortbread... and a tea set. The little tin of vanilla tea smells REALLY good. [emoji1786]

And I will certainly not toss it all in the ocean. I wouldn't waste good tea, or hurt the fishes. [emoji38]

That’s adorable!!

Pewterdraconis

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Something tells me the Santa is in New York. That is where “Harney and Sons” has its only 2 shops. I mean they could have bought online but idea for location of the hidden secret Santa. Can’t read the labels for other items to see where they came from.

Kiwi

Just Disable This Account
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Something tells me the Santa is in New York. That is where “Harney and Sons” has its only 2 shops. I mean they could have bought online but idea for location of the hidden secret Santa. Can’t read the labels for other items to see where they came from.

You would be wrong my good sir OwO

Glad you liked the gift it took a while to prep :innocent:

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think I got my gift from Santa. There's no card! :( Thanks for all the stuff for my chinchillas!! I'll make sure to update w a better pic when I clean their cages and set them up w their new toys! Thankyou!!

20181218_184809.jpg

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Bulldog

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just got my Secret "Morketh" Santa gift!

It's perfect and I'm planning on wearing it for our Christmas family get together!!

And as great as that shirt is, I appreciate the note much more. Thanks!!

IMG_20181221_175244.jpg

Phedra

HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!!
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you secret santa for the hilarity that will ensue.

"Cats love it". Evidence below!!

I have been laughing so much as this little beast runs around my apartment with this on her head (2 more to go).

I may have peed a little laughing...

*edit* She's so pissed at me that she won't look at me X-D

Attachments

• 20181222_223327.jpg
    20181222_223327.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 20181222_224119.jpg
    20181222_224119.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 20181222_224458.jpg
    20181222_224458.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Misaki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Got a sweet Patriots hat and a CD from my fav singer Justin Beiber. Itll be the first and only CD to be put in my car. :innocent:
Another Patriots fan!!!! Sweeet!!!!

AmazonCheesecake

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

I have been laughing so much as this little beast runs around my apartment with this on her head (2 more to go).

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cat torture I can stand behind!

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Exactly the kinda picture I was hoping for when I got it for ya! Glad your cat "loves" it so much Pheds!

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I got my package from Cadaver. Got some sweet TG Swag as well as a nice set of testicles. <Insert pic from lobby chat here>

Brenana

FBI! OPEN UP!
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Still waiting on pics from my person. :C

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Sorekara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you to Brenana! ^_^ the dog speaker is so cute and I can’t wait to add more lighting to my dark af living area. I’m so glad I don’t have to climb over my sofa to turn on my diy ceiling light now. It was a really thoughtful gift! Thank you so much. :heart:

Attachments

• D5C51E8D-269C-4B79-B603-04352ED504CB.jpeg
    D5C51E8D-269C-4B79-B603-04352ED504CB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I have no idea who my secret santa was, but I was informed by officers that it would not be arriving until mid-January because it was being shipped from another country. That certainly peaked my interest. I thought maybe santa was @Kiwi, but he lives in Antarctica and they don't have mail there. So who knows.

The gift itself is amazing! What do you get the guy who has nearly everything he could want? A Japanese candy box! Definitely something that I've never had before :)

I have no idea what all of it is, as it's all in Japanese, but I'm certainly going to have fun trying it all out. A really compelling and quite surprising gift. Love it. Thanks!

20181231_134401.jpg 20181231_200541.jpg

Brenana

FBI! OPEN UP!
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Thank you to Brenana! ^_^ the dog speaker is so cute and I can’t wait to add more lighting to my dark af living area. I’m so glad I don’t have to climb over my sofa to turn on my diy ceiling light now. It was a really thoughtful gift! Thank you so much. :heart:
So glad you like it and that it FINALLY got there!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

AmazonCheesecake

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have no idea who my secret santa was, but I was informed by officers that it would not be arriving until mid-January because it was being shipped from another country. That certainly peaked my interest. I thought maybe santa was @Kiwi, but he lives in Antarctica and they don't have mail there. So who knows.

The gift itself is amazing! What do you get the guy who has nearly everything he could want? A Japanese candy box! Definitely something that I've never had before :)

I have no idea what all of it is, as it's all in Japanese, but I'm certainly going to have fun trying it all out. A really compelling and quite surprising gift. Love it. Thanks!

That's cool! Don't they have phone apps where you can use the video and translate it?

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

View attachment 10572 View attachment 10573
Haha, strange foods can be fun! The only things I recognize there are the giant cheetos on the second row left size - tnose were really hit or miss when I tried.

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

View attachment 10572 View attachment 10573
Im so glad you liked it! did you also get the card I sent?

Top Bottom