Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

*SO MANY SPOILERS* GoT: When Did You Cry?

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thermo you would post clickbait

Amazoncheesecake

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yup. Nothing like watching an evil person you absolutely hate be tortured to death in the same way he had tortured others.

That really makes me sound like a horrible person. Lol.

Tromin

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
For me, watching the hound come out of retirement was awesome, but the music, and the setup and scenes with Cersi blowing up everyone and then torturing that sister was awesome.

Sent from my SM-T357W using Tapatalk

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
For me, watching the hound come out of retirement was awesome, but the music, and the setup and scenes with Cersi blowing up everyone and then torturing that sister was awesome.

Sent from my SM-T357W using Tapatalk
That opening 15 minutes of the finale might have been the absolute best of the series. The pacing, music, and acting all came together beautifully. Whoever directed and produced that episode really outdid themselves.

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think the last two episodes were directed by Miguel Spotchnik one of their best directors.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Amazoncheesecake

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
When the opening showed Cersei dressing in black, I was like uh oh, someone's gonna die.

At first I was thinking about what was prophesied about all her children dying, and thought when The Mountain was in with Tommen, that she was going to have him kill Tommen.

Top Bottom