Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Starting to play SOLO

Heavenly

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing good, I know I have not played any games for awhile but am downloading this game as my son already has and created his character and am wondering if there is a class that is like a mage. I have research the classes and I was thinking Summoner, Bard not sure if there is any other class that would play like a mage. So any help I can get would be great thank you

Phyirie

We all burn in the end.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey Heavenly!

Glad to see you're interested in SOLO.

I would say the most mage like class is Bard. They deal with the elements and use ice/fire/thunder to deal damage and are mostly immobile. However, they do receive a skill that allows them to cast while moving and for the most part it is not -too- much of an issue so far in fights. They have 3 different builds currently for PvE.

Summoner uses pets to deal damage and is very mobile. They have 2 builds they can use for PvE.

Let us know if you have anymore questions!

- Phyirie

Phyirie

We all burn in the end.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much I think I will go bard also is there a level to join the guild?
Sorry it took so long. Not sure if you made it in, but there is not a level requirement to join the guild :)

Top Bottom